We have some great meat deals kicking off at HEB starting Wednesday, August 3!
NOTE: If you haven't signed up for HEB emails yet, go here and get yourself set up -- you may receive a $2 off meat coupon that can be combined with these deals for additional savings!
Check out my top picks:
- Hill Country Fare Seasoned Chicken Leg Quarters -- on sale for 97 cents per pound in value-pack sizing.
- Hill Country Fare Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs -- on sale for $1 per pound in value-pack sizing.
- Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls -- priced at $3.48 each, with a yellow Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon available in stores. Buy three and piggyback two of this 75 cents coupon with your yellow coupon. Your price drops to $5.46 for all three, or $1.82 apiece! NOTE: If you're not familiar with how piggybacking works at HEB, go here for my how-to guide!
- HEB Fully Cooked Sausage Kolaches -- on sale for $2 per box.
- Oscar Mayer White Turkey -- on sale for $2.88 per pack. Use the 50 cents off yellow coupon available in stores and get yours for $2.38 instead.
- Hillshire Farm Lunchmeat -- 16 oz packs priced at $5.48, with a yellow coupon available in stores for a free pack of Hillshire Snacking Grilled Chicken Bites with purchase. So get both for $5.48, which works out to $2.74 each!
- HEB Fully Cooked Crispy Chicken Strips -- 28 oz bags priced at $7.98 each, with a yellow coupon good for a free pack of Simply Mashed Potatoes in stores.
Remember, these prices go live on Wednesday, August 3.