Here's yet another amazing catalina deal for us to snag at HEB this week!
After all discounts, we can pick up 34-load bottles of Suavitel Fabric Softener for just $1.10 each -- WELL under the usual $2.97 shelf price!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Once you've read the how-to guide, here's my suggested deal scenario for you:
- Suavitel Fabric Softener -- 34-load bottles priced at $2.97 each.
- Speed Stick Deodorant -- 3 oz tubes priced at $1.98 each, with 50 cents off yellow coupons available in stores.
- Buy three bottles of Suavitel plus a Speed Stick deodorant for a pre-coupon price of $10.89, which will be plenty to trigger your catalina printing at checkout.
- Use three $1 off coupons from the 7/10 Smartsource insert plus a 50 cents off yellow coupon for the Speed Stick.
- Pay $7.39 out of pocket for all four items, then get your $3 catalina to use on a future transaction.
- Your final price drops to $4.39 for all four items, or $1.10 each! That's more than 60% off regular shelf price!
Now, if you have a $5 Coca-Cola catalina to use (no longer available to earn), you could do this following deal:
- Buy four bottles of Suavitel plus two Speed Sticks for a pre-coupon price of $15.84.
- Use your $5 Coca-Cola catalina FIRST to knock your price down to $10.84.
- Next, use four $1 off Suavitel coupons from the 7/10 SS plus two 50 cents off yellow coupons.
- Pay $5.84 out of pocket for all six items, then still get your new $3 catalina to use later!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.