Here's yet another amazing catalina deal for us to snag at HEB this weekend!
After all discounts, we can score tubes of Speed Stick GEAR deodorant for 94 cents each!
That's well under the current $3.38 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Once you've read the how-to guide, here's my suggested deal scenario for you:
- Speed Stick GEAR Deodorant -- priced at $3.38 each.
- Buy four sticks for a pre-coupon price of $13.52, which is plenty to trigger your catalina printing at checkout.
- Use two BOGO coupons arriving in the 7/24 Smartsource inserts.
- Pay $6.76 out of pocket for all four deodorants, then receive your $3 catalina to use later.
- Your final price is $3.76 for everything, or 94 cents each!
Now, if you have a $5 off Coca-Cola catalina to use, you could do this scenario instead:
- Buy four deodorants and two 4.6 oz boxes of Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste (priced at 98 cents each.)
- All six items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $15.48.
- Give your $5 catalina FIRST to knock your price down to $10.48.
- Next, use two BOGO Speed Stick coupons and two 50 cents off Colgate coupons, all available in the 7/24 Smartsource inserts.
- Pay $2.72 out of pocket, then get your $3 catalina coupon back for your future purchase!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.