We have some great meat deals kicking off at HEB starting Wednesday, July 27!
NOTE: If you haven't signed up for HEB emails yet, go here and get yourself set up -- you may receive a $2 off meat coupon that can be combined with these deals for additional savings!
Check out my top picks:
- Butterball Smoked Turkey Sausage -- priced at $2.48 per pack, with a free can of Bush's Best Cocina Latina Beans (normally $1.50) with purchase and yellow in-store coupon. Piggyback this 55 cents off Butterball coupon with your yellow coupon for the free beans. Your price for both items drops to $1.93, or 97 cents apiece. NOTE: If you're not familiar with how piggybacking works at HEB, go here for my how-to guide!
- Hill Country Fare Seasoned Chicken Drumsticks -- on sale for 97 cents each in value-pack sizing.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts -- on sale for $1.99 per pound in value-pack sizing.
- Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls -- priced at $3.48 each. Buy three and use the B2G1 Free yellow coupon available in stores. Your price drops to $6.96 for all three, or just $2.32 apiece.
- Oscar Mayer White Turkey -- on sale for $2.88 per pack. Use the 50 cents off yellow coupon available in stores and get yours for $2.38 instead.
- HEB Premium Bacon -- on sale for $3.50 per pack.
- HEB Premium Thick Cut Value Pack Bacon -- 24 oz packs priced at $7.47. Use the $1 off yellow coupon available in stores and pay $6.47 for yours.
- HEB Fully Cooked Crispy Chicken Strips -- 28 oz bags priced at $7.98 each, with a yellow coupon good for a free pack of Simply Mashed Potatoes in stores.
Remember, these prices go live on Wednesday, July 27.