Sign Up For Free Daily Deals!

February 25, 2016

HEB Rumor Alert: Possible Catalina Promotion For March 2016

I have a rumor to share about current and upcoming catalina offers at HEB!

I do not have photo confirmation about this possible offer; so if you receive one, please comment below or send me a Facebook message so I can give readers a definitive update!

But word on the street is that the ever-popular P&G catalina promotion will be RETURNING to HEB on Wednesday, March 2!



This is great news for two reasons: a) we have a P&G insert arriving in the February 28 Sunday papers (and the preview indicates some HOT coupons will be in it, including $5 off 3 Pantene and $2 off Tide!)  And b) we will be able to begin spending our $10 Unilever catalina coupons on March 2 as well!

I think this is a very plausible rumor, since we historically see P&G catalina promotions roll around in early March.

But I won't begin writing out the how-to guide or any suggested deal scenarios until I receive photo confirmation of the event.

It's just too upsetting for readers for me to move forward without that info if the rumor turns out to be inaccurate (particularly since HEB is horrible about getting these catalina offers up and running on time at all stores anyway.)

However, newbies can certainly check out last year's how-to guide to get a sense of how this promotion usually works.

And definitely be sure to get multiple papers this weekend, so you have some options if in fact this offer is legitimate!  You can see more of my top picks for upcoming coupons here.

See more HEB bargains here.

No comments:

Post a Comment