Sign Up For Free Daily Deals!

February 1, 2016

HEB Catalina RUMOR: New $10 Huggies Offer Launching February 3!

Word on the street is that HEB shoppers will have a NEW $10 off $30 Huggies catalina promotion available starting Wednesday, February 3!

This offer was not listed in the upcoming HEB ad that starts on the same day, so I am not 100% positive that this will be available at all HEB locations.

But if you need to buy diapers, you might wait until Wednesday and see if you can trigger one of these catalina coupons at checkout!

Here's just one deal scenario to get you thinking:

  • Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers -- priced at $7.97 per jumbo pack.
  • Buy four packs for a pre-coupon price of $31.88, which will be plenty to trigger your catalina.
  • Make sure your cashier hits TOTAL before you give over any coupons!
  • Use four $2.50 off Huggies coupons from the 1/10 Smartsource insert (these were regional coupons expiring 2/6 that not everyone will have access to.)
  • Pay $21.88 out of pocket for all four packs, then receive your $10 HEB catalina to use on a future purchase.
  • Your final price is like $11.88 for all four packs, or just $2.97 per pack!
My big concern about this promotion is that we won't have anything to show cashiers if the catalina coupon does NOT print, since it isn't featured in the weekly ad.

So I recommend checking with Guest Services before you start shopping to make sure your store is ready to go with the promotion!

UPDATE: There is finally proof of this promotion, at least for San Antonio readers, that I found in the 2/6 & 2/7 Express-News coupon inserts.  Watch this video for more information:



And if any readers have additional photo or physical proof of this promotion in the Corpus or Austin regions, please let us know in the comments below!

9 comments:

  1. I am a manager at HEB let me check to see if I can find any info on this I'll post back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a manager at HEB let me check to see if I can find any info on this I'll post back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if this is active? i went early this morning and it did not go through and I was told that since it was not in the ad nor had they received any details from headquarters that they could not honor it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any word? I tried to do the deal earlier with no luck. No one in the store I was at knew anything about it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any findings for the HEB plus in Schertz?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked in Austin at HEB plus Lakeline and no such luck. The mgr checked her email for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried it yesterday in Killeen and it didnt work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This deal is for the Houston & Border Regions. I try 4 transactions 3 different stores last week. Heb Corporate called me bacl stating that information. Since you have the ad in Newspaper call to validate.

    ReplyDelete