HEB Shopping Haul: Spent $5.58, Saved $9!

I wanted to show everyone my little haul I made yesterday at the HEB at Kitty Hawk when I brought in my catalina coupons I received randomly last week.

I bought 10 items for $5.58 and saved a total of $9, which works out to a final discount of around 62% off shelf prices.

Not too shabby considering I only used those three HEB catalinas!  Here's how the math worked out:

  • HEB Sparkling Lemon Water -- I bought four for 50 cents per bottle.
  • French's Yellow Mustard -- priced at $1.07.  
  • Pure Silk Shave Cream -- I bought two cans for $1.68 each.
  • St. Ives Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash -- I bought two bottles for $1.98 each.
  • U by Kotex Pads -- priced at $3.84 per box.
I used a $3 off feminine hygiene coupon, a $3 off body wash coupon, and a $3 off shaving coupon to drop my price down to the final $5.58 mark.  



Note that you can purchase multiple items in a category to hit your minimum total -- when using HEB catalina coupons, you don't have to find a single item priced above the minimum total in order to use it!

So my final price per item worked out to about 56 cents each.  Good price for items to add to my stockpile!



Comments

  1. Thanks for the info Jen...for some reason I was always under the impression that I could only purchase one item with those Catalina's...It's on now!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had several that allowed me to spend: $1 kids' movie, $2 kids' pajamas, $1.75 kids' electronic toothbrush, and 60 cents for feminine products (2 pkgs).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for your website because it makes me more mindful of using good coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my first non-brand specific cat the other day - $5 off laundry detergent. I didn't even know these existed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment