July 3, 2013

HEB Bargain: New Starbucks Discoveries Iced Coffee

HEB deals July 2013
Look what I found at the Lincoln Heights HEB the other day -- a whole new lineup of Starbucks Discoveries iced coffee drinks!

These are priced at $4.98 per 32 oz carton, and I saw the following flavors:

  • Vanilla Latte
  • Cafe Mocha
  • Caramel Macchiato
Since a 32 oz carton makes about four drinks when served over ice, I figure this is actually pretty reasonably priced compared to, say, buying four iced tall mochas from a Starbucks cafe.  Those are just under $4 apiece for one 12 ounce drink!

Will you try the new Starbucks Discoveries lineup, or do you think $5 is too pricey for coffee that's ready to serve?  Share your thoughts in the comments section!

3 comments:

  1. It's better to get more but I still think it's expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think that's a great deal. Were bound to get a coupon soon. I need my coffee every morning so this saves me money and time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are 50.7-oz, not 32-oz

    ReplyDelete