March 10, 2013

HEB Bargain: Rent A Rug Doctor, Score A $10 Off COupon

Here's an awesome deal running at HEB this week for anyone working on spring cleaning -- rent a Rug Doctor carpet cleaner machine before March 19, and you'll receive a catalina good for $10 off your next HEB purchase of $20 or more!

I also found a $5 off Rug Doctor coupon we can use on the rental itself -- which will save even more money.  

There's also a coupon for $3 off any 17oz bottle of Rug Doctor cleaning solution in case you need it!

So here's how the deal works out:

  • Rug Doctor carpet cleaner -- estimated rental price of $24.97.  (I'm not positive on that, but I rented one last year, and I'm fairly sure that's what I paid for a one-night rental.)
  • Use this $5 off coupon to pay $19.97 out of pocket, then receive your $10 catalina good for a future purchase.
  • Your final rental cost is as low as $9.97!  That's roughly a 60% savings off the original rental price.
Your $10 off $20 catalina coupon can be used anytime between March 13 and April 2, 2013, and is valid on any HEB purchases except alcohol, tobacco, and Pharmacy items.

Got a great HEB bargain to share?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was planning on cleaning the seats in my car this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rug doctor gives very good service to maintain the rug and carpet clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really a great offer.I shall try it.

    ReplyDelete