September 6, 2012

HEB Certified Beef Lovers Sweepstakes: Enter To Win A Year's Supply of Beef

If you're always frustrated at the high price of meat on your shopping trips, I have a sweepstakes you really need to enter.

The HEB Certified Beef Lovers Sweepstakes is your chance to win a free grill, plus a year's supply of beef!

That grand prize is valued at $5500 -- so it's definitely worth the few seconds it takes to enter the contest.



Plus, runner-ups will win a $100 HEB gift card, or a $75 HEB gift basket.

The sweepstakes is available to enter through October 28, 2012, and you must be 18 years or older and a Texas resident.

Enter the HEB Certified Beef Lovers Sweepstakes here.

Got a great HEB bargain to share?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not see this sooner :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I HAD seen it sooner. It's about to turn Nov. 1.....too late.

    ReplyDelete