September 4, 2012

HEB Bargain: Save 12 Cents Per Gallon With HEB Gift Cards


Here's an awesome deal for HEB shoppers to look forward to every time they fill up their cars this fall!

From September 5 through December 31, 2012, you'll automatically save 12 cents per gallon when you fill up at a HEB or HEB Plus gas station and pay with a reusable gas card.



This gift card discount will be valid at all San Antonio, Central Texas, and Gulf Coast HEB stores with gas stations.  The Houston region won't be participating, however.

Sounds like I'll be picking myself up an HEB gift card at the store tomorrow -- even with my small car, that's a savings of around $1.50 or so per fill-up!

Learn more about the HEB 2012 discounted fuel promotion here.

Got a great HEB bargain to share?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is such an awesome deal! I normally gas up my car at Sams Club but since HEB is much more closer to my house than Sams Club, I think I will consider going there til this deal is over. Do you know how much the gas price is at the one at Kitty Hawk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to say gas was $3.61 per gallon there yesterday, although I didn't have time to fill up so I'm not positive. So that would drop the price to $3.49 with your gift card! :D

      Delete